- Phonographic Copyright (p) V2 Records International Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) Cooperative Music
- Copyright (c) V2 Records International Ltd.
- Copyright (c) Cooperative Music
- Copyright (c) The Rapture
- Licensed To Cooperative Music
- Licensed To DFA
- Recorded At Motorbass Studio
- Recorded At Gary's Electric Studio
- Recorded At The End Of Time
- Mastered At The Exchange
- Published By And Your Bird Can Sing Music
- Published By Hung Up On A Dream
- Pressed By EDC, Germany
||Standard jewel case with clear tray & 12-page lyrics booklet.
"Come Back To Me" contains a sample of "Likambo Ya Ngana" written and performed by [a49342].
All Tracks Written by The Rapture, Copyright 2011 Administered by ASCAP: And Your Bird Can Sing-Hung Up On a Dream - Hurwitz/Andruzzi
Recorded at Motorbass Recording Studio Paris, Gary's Electric, and The End Of Time At Moultrie
P&C 2011 V2 Records Intl Ltd T/A AS Cooperative Music
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by The Rapture under exclusive license to Cooperative Music AS released in conjunction with DFA.
|Barcode / Identifiers
- Barcode (Text) 6 02527 77366 7
- Barcode (Scanned) 602527773667
- Matrix / Runout (Scanned) [4x Universal logo] 06025 277 736-6 01 ✳ 52770323
- Matrix / Runout (Mould) MADE IN GERMANY BY EDC A
- Mastering SID Code (Mould) IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code (Mould) IFPI 0138
- Rights Society (Mould) ASCAP